Faith Junkie

Honestly anonymous, and unafraid to admit it.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Woke up great and then some

(It's weird how the oddest things make us feel great)

While I'm not of the persuasion that masturbation is in fact a sin...

I didn't wank myself to sleep last night and I didn't wake up until noon. That felt great for some reason...I don't know why it feels like that, but it's like I won somehting, like a big accomplishment...

until I watched television and did nothing instead of the academic research the deadline of which is looming up ahead like a guillotine. Now that makes me feel like crap.

So yeah. It's an interesting day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike Stewart said...

Well...at least we agree that masturbation is not a sin!

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what's your email addy?

8:45 AM  
Blogger Appellant said...

Very intriguing. So what's your email addy?

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home