Faith Junkie

Honestly anonymous, and unafraid to admit it.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Laziness and being random

I haven't been blogging (on this account at least), neither have I been taking hnt's of myself. So let my just say it and admit that I'm a pansy. I haven't been exercising, lately. And yeah, chocolate has been a very VERY good friend.

The saddest thing to report, though, is that I haven't been reading. I'm our of space for any more books in my room, and half of the lot are unread.

But there's something about being 25 and teaching that makes me want to get my ass off my computer and read.

I'm turning stupid. I need to read notes. The music kind.

4 Comments:

Blogger Appellant said...

Maybe you could email me your HNT pics directly? Or we could exchange pics, if you want. ;)

4:24 PM  
Blogger Redmaryjane said...

you don't even hnt "_"

1:42 AM  
Blogger Appellant said...

I could start. Sort of like a private HNT. ;)

8:20 AM  
Blogger Redmaryjane said...

Things like that can bight you back nasty.

I'm sure you're a nice guy (belated happy birthday, by the way) (and I know that I'm a nice girl). While the invitation is flattering (I'm rather vain to certain extent), I'll have to decline.

Why not be email buddies? You're too smart to have an hnt relationship with someone you hardly know in spite of the fact that you're married.

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home