Faith Junkie

Honestly anonymous, and unafraid to admit it.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

a God thing

I tend to dismiss my dreams as soon as I wake up, but because of the *lucid* deja vu's I've been having, a dream journal is in order.

That and I keep two journals, which I have nothing to do (most of the time) with the 3 (or s0) other blogs I maintain. Categorizing yor life is an unfulfilled obsession.

But anyway...

I was at PRC Purgatory today with a favorite aunt to get an application for a licensure exam for teachers. I always thought I had a phobia towards bureaucracies, but I was wrong. I had an aversion. Citizenship status is a bitch to deal with in this country. Needless to say, though, the experience was alright. No hassles, which is always perrrrfect.

And here it goes...

Aunt G was in a baby blue top and light cream pants. Her shoes matched her shirt charmingly. Somewhere in the qeues, she went ahead and shortened the lines for me while I went to other offices and/or windows. The line I was standing in on was ridiculously long (and predictably so), and thank God I have an iPod to entertain me (I was listening to a quirky podcast of a quirky husband and wife team). Aunt G came back to me, and we took a look at my application (also in baby blue...if anyone is curious, I was and still am in a red, black, and white striped shirt). She held it up, and pointed at whatever it was the still needed to fill up.

And boom. The black boards, the people, the heat, the noise, my aunt's face, her baby blue shirt, the baby blue form. Just as I saw in a dream about a month ago. And that's the part that I can describe as neither amazing, disturbing, or frightening. The short time between the "dreaming" and the deja vu moment is shortening. Or so I think.

While I try to make sense of this post, I'll go on to say that these things give me affirmation. But the affirmation comes after bewilderment.

Why they happen? It's not for just anyone to find out, and I'm afraid of asking those kinds of questions. I'll say it's a God-thing. It has to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home