Faith Junkie

Honestly anonymous, and unafraid to admit it.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I'm telling to let out to the *blogging* universe and I'm only telling this much

So...

I prayed one night to God and asked (in a nearly foolish and brazen way) who I'm going to marry.

And I was given a name. His height and eye color were impressed on me. And his ancestry was shown to me in a quirky way.

Six year later, I meet a guy online.

His middle name is the same as what was revealed. His picture shows him to have the same eye color. He is as tall as what was impressed to me. His grandmother's origins confirms the ancestry.

But he's sick.

And he isn't emailing. He shows up on Ym but signs out as fast as I can type my two-letter nickname.

I woke up one early morning to the sound of whispers of invisible angels in my room, frantic in asking Jesus to heal this person.

A week later, he's been rejecting my re-invites to Yahoo messenger (because I accidentally erased his contact).

And all the telling...

Stops here. (Except that I've been seeing angels since I was 14, that my intuition [or discernment] has been sharp since I began high school, and that in spite of everything that's happening regarding this post, a Peace that doesn't make sense [or "passes all understanding, as the Bible dscribes it] permeates my psyche *phew* so I know all this will be okay)


If you're a Christian and believe in healing, do pray with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home