Faith Junkie

Honestly anonymous, and unafraid to admit it.

Friday, May 19, 2006

It's still Thursday.

This here is my first HNT. I love my thighs. Sometimes. I spent lots and lots of times alone with these darlings. In fact, I used to talk to them, as if they were Cabbage Patch Dolls coming alive. I'd even draw faces on them if I had to.

Yes, I had hyper imagination as a 5 year old. I just wish that I could harness that creativity. Thankfully, I'm 24 now and I don't need to go the bathroom for inspiration.

I find myself praying more while in the shower, though.

But I digress....

The pendant is an impulsive gift. It was hanging from my friend's boyfriend's neck, and I was wearing an avant-garde bohemian outfit. My friend realized that the cross looks good on me.

But this isn't about the pendant, I realize....

I just love my jawline. I love it I love it I love it I love it.

I hope you love it too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

The jawline is nice but it is your neck that is so kissable.

Take Care
Michael

2:38 AM  
Blogger Redmaryjane said...

:) *blush* yes it is. and knowing that reaffirms that i'm vain that way.

2:42 AM  
Blogger Mike V. said...

they are nice thighs (surfing through from BE)

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home