Faith Junkie

Honestly anonymous, and unafraid to admit it.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

it's just a storm, chile

A lot of my friends know that I'm seeing a guy online, and that I'm seriously in love with him. We were able to talk again a about 2 weeks ago and he was all worried about the weather here, which I thought was mighty sweet of him.

Yes, we know what the other looks like, and yes, we both think that we're hot. It's interesting, how we met, and especially how everything tied in with a gutsy prayer I prayed about 7 years ago, which should be in another post altogether.

So my man lives in Florida, right? And my channel flipping brother lands of CNN briefly and my amazing eye sight catches in inset of an image of Alberto seemingly brushing across the Tampa area, thinking and panicking as if it were a hurricane.

And he lives near Tampa. By the beach. Alone. So I cry, I pray and I beg.

Coming home, frantically charging through channels 8 to 28, I see nothing on CNN. Not even on BBC.

So I go online, after pigging out on watermelon, and find out that Tampa is just mostly cloudy. It'll be raining there all week. And that means maybe another month before we'll talk. Thank God the storm won't be passing right through Tampa. It's the last thing I want to hear.

And at that, all that crying, praying and begging pulled off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home