Faith Junkie

Honestly anonymous, and unafraid to admit it.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Because wisdom is sexy

I admit that one of the things I look for in a church is a solid teaching grounded in unwavering theology. Although I have never been to Mars Hill, I know that that church is the one place that has exactly that.

He's quirky, he's smart, he's funny. I'd like to meet him one day, give him a hug, bake him oatmeal cookies. Or maybe I'll just oggle at him in the front row of his huge church in Michigan. I found the website to his church at a searching time in my life, and I'm glad to say that I'm part of the 50,000 online listeners who religiously download the mp3's to the teachings at Mars Hill. I consider myself a changed person, or rather, a changing person because of the things I listen to at Mars Hill, and I can't wait to see how I'll turn out keeping up the way I am right now. It's true what the Bible says: Be transformed by the renewing of your mind.

Anyhoo, without further adieu, I present to you Rob Bell:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home