Faith Junkie

Honestly anonymous, and unafraid to admit it.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

stuffage

"Why do you dump a load of crap on yourself?"

A friend asked me that. He was going through crap and I was dealing with myself. And our brooding stewed in his empty apartment. It felt great letting it all go and talk about my crap to him. But I fear that it's a question that I'll have to ask that question to myself more often than not.

While the question looms above my mind, I'll also have to be careful what my friends call crap. They're my friends, yeah, but I can't flake on myself.

---------

My cravings are getting the best of me. I gained 6 pounds, lost 3. Gaining 2 more due to the fact that I ate a bowl of cereal (the healthy kind, mind you), a piece of toast smothered in



cream cheese





and raspberry jelly

Then the mother opened a box of crackers...the brand that I lust for.


And omgwtf...Orlando Bloom is up on Leno.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home