Faith Junkie

Honestly anonymous, and unafraid to admit it.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

That's what it is

Lately, I've been stressting myself in a way that involves putting myself up against standards that are rather unrealisitic. It took some time to realize that I made those standards up, and in the end, it's really grace (#8) that matters and not my sad little presuppositions. I can come to God in simple honesty not because I need something. I pray and ask for what it is that I'm asking for simply because God can give it, and I know that he can.



I've seen myself in a dream as a fireball of prayer. Or as a huge person standing tall in the midst of whirlwinds of white clouds. To add that, my best friend is drawing me as a Earth Mother Goddess. It was her idea. Because she knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home